Come find out why Johnston Lake Health and Rehabilitation is the name on everyone's tongues this season.
We are a brand new Health and Rehabilitation center located on a serene campus, with top-of-the-line technology and equipment and a growing team of sharp, driven and dedicated nurses. Our combined mission is for the betterment of all, and our patient care goes well beyond the day-to-day tasks of most Skilled Nursing facilities - From the receptionists to the cleaning staff to the nurses and office managers, we take an integrative approach to care and all make a collaborative effort to support one another throughout the care process.
At Johnston Lake, we are committed to the freedom and independence of each of our residents. Enhancing the lives of the few, we enrich the soil from which grow the many.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Responsibilities:
- Participate in the planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care in coordination with our stellar nursing team
- Assist in supervising the medication program, activity in medication room and self-administration of medication by patients.
- Assist residents with Activities of Daily Living as needed.
- Assess residents for any decline of condition, signs of change in condition, weight loss, decline in ambulation, change in ADLs, development of skin breakdown, etc.
- Remain alert to physical and emotional changes and complications and report any significant incidents and/or changes in the residents' needs to the Executive Director/Resident Services Director.
- Confer with residents and families on any issues relating to care and services
- Maintain positive relationships with residents, families and physicians.
- Promote a positive and supportive work environment for all
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Job Requirements:
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) with a current license in the State of Pennsylvania
- Basic First Aid and CPR certification
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) BENEFITS:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Your Choice of Hours
- Flexible Contracts
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Competitive Pay
- 24/7 Support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing Education
- Loyalty Programs
Apply today to join our team at Johnston Lake Health and Rehabilitation.
Associated topics: adult nurse practioner, aprn, assessments, cardiology, cnm, english, nurse practitioner, ob, prn, specialist