Compensation: $69,820.00 - $96,690.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
$5,000 sign-on bonus for a newly hired full-time employee or $2,500 sign-on bonus for a newly hired part-time employee (must be hired by January 15, 2020).The Belvedere Center is a skilled nursing facility offering rehabilitation and nursing services, including a memory care support program. We currently have full-time opportunities for experienced Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisors. Join our team and benefit from:
The Belvedere Center is conveniently located one mile from I-95 (Exit 6), I-476 and Widener University (only 14 miles from Center City Philadelphia). We are located in the Wallingford/Brookhaven area and on the 109 & 118 bus routes.
- Monday - Thursday schedule (11:00 pm - 7:30 am)
- Monday - Friday schedule (3:00 pm - 11:30 pm)
- Leadership that is excited to bring a fresh perspective to this facility
- Professional Development (ie. Nurse Development Program, Specialty Certification Program, University Partners)
- Commuter Benefits Program
Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of post-acute healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you passionate - highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
The Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor is a vitality specialist that helps change the lives of patients and residents each day. Responsible for providing a full range of nursing care in an interdisciplinary environment including:
* Providing clinical oversight of the nursing units
* Rendering a combination of administrative and bedside care
* Facilitating the implementation of the care delivery model and processes
* Assisting with staffing, recruitment and mentoring
* Coordinating with other departments
* Supporting clinical Leadership and Education
* Fostering quality Improvement
REQUIREMENTS: * A graduate of an accredited school of nursing, college or university; BSN preferred * Current Registered Nurse licensure by the State Board of Nursing * Minimum of three years full-time or equivalent clinical experience preferred * Minimum of two years of clinical experience in long-term care preferred * One year in a management/administrative or supervisory capacity is preferred.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...